Thursday, April 19, 2007

the hike





so this is the most pics i have put on one blog post and so what they are mainly of me? Actually....,my friend Dan and I hiked the Chief today. It was good....a little tough going up but done with endurance. Its pretty scary once you get up to that rock climbing business....we were both a little scared...on the way down, as you can see in the last pic, we rid on our asses all the way down (well part way!) Recommend it to anyone for a nice day hike. (rate niceness 9/10, hardness 8/10...but only a couple hour hike round trip so not long)

3 comments:

Louise Chapman said...

Your grammar stresses me out:) Looks like you had fun, next time you have to take Kai and I! Only 4 more months of maternity leave.

Thompson said...

Way to go jan!! That is such a nice hike. And it is not "too" hard. A great day trip for those who enjoy walking and nature

Louise Chapman said...

Have you done anything since April 19th?