Thursday, March 15, 2007

day trip



So Today JAckie and I took the ferry over to visit my oma ad uncle al. My oma is turning 84 this weeekend so we went over and brought some treats (which hopefully all my uncle's and oma enjoy!) and we were able to say happy birthday. It was as very nice trip, good to see my oma- she reminds me a lot of my mom!! It was nice. One the way bakc we ran into some construction and we were at the ferry terminal with one minute to spare!! It was an adventure, we were speeding and laughing and having a lot of fun with it- nothing too crazy!

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Yes, I had a great time as well, seeing Uncle Al and Oma. Nice to talk about things and see them! I'm also quite thankful we made it off the island alive - I never knew Beluga (Jan's car) could go 150km's an hour...and that the Canucks flag would actually stay on!! Bonne temps. We'll do it again!