Sunday, March 4, 2007

rascall flats


Me and Leah were able to take in a concert yesterday, very popular country band...rascall flats. I think Leah enjoyed it more than I. I did like it, but there were a lot of slow songs, made me very sleepy...they were entertaining anyways. I would have to say though of course most of the drama happened on the way home in the skytrain. Leah recently moved to New west minster at "saparton"- very sketchy, especially with that balcony rapist living there...wow..that got off track..anyways, this is a pic of us before we head out for our big night.!!!

4 comments:

Jackie said...

So, where was this concert? Gabbies? bonne temps - did he sing "Life is a Hwy"? I like that one...

Thompson said...

Fun times at the concert!!! I love them, even thought I DO NOT LIKE Country. Your new bike is cool!

Anonymous said...

hey jan!
loving the blog site. so jealous of you going to that concert, I would have loved to have gone, i love them.
hope yer all good.

Anonymous said...

Hey Jantina...what a great concert eh? I had the chance to go aswell and it was the best concert i've gone too. Just everything is amazing. Check out my blog to see pictures and movie of the concert.
www.braedonian@blogspot.com

Sarah